A Message for our Flu Fighters!
Here at South River Pediatrics our top priority is patient health and safety! To keep all of our patients safe and healthy, we are continuing with the following changes to our flu clinics:
- All flu clinics will be held outside of patient care hours to help prevent any possible exposures.
- All parents and patients, ages 5 years and up, will be required to wear a mask, regardless of COVID vaccination status.
- If your child is sick the day of the flu clinic, we ask that you please call the office to cancel the flu clinic appointment, and schedule a sick visit. Flu vaccines can be administered at that time if advised by the provider.
If you are visiting the Dunkirk location for your flu shot, please note:
- All patients will be checked-in and screened upon arrival.
- All entrances and exits will be clearly marked.
If you are visiting the Edgewater location for your flu shot, please note:
- Flu vaccines will be administered in rooms facing our parking lot.
- A member of our staff will check you in and direct you upon arrival.
If you have any questions, or to schedule a flu clinic appointment, please feel free to call our office and speak to one of our helpful staff members.